We offer three different levels of service...
- Full wedding planning service
- Partial wedding planning, includes wedding day setup and coordination
- Wedding day coordination
Why you need a planner...
Many brides want to plan their own wedding and that's great! For many, that's the fun part. However, on your wedding day it's nearly impossible to be the bride while you supervise setup, vendors, the wedding party and family members. We can help you manage all the details.
- Full wedding planning services... Don't know where to begin? This package is perfect for the couple who needs help with the long list of things to do and can begin from the time of your engagement or whenever you are feeling overwhelmed.
- Partial wedding planning... Want to plan your own wedding but need help on the big day? Our team will be there to set up (table settings, linens, signage, favors, decor...), coordinate with florists, bakery, DJ, catering, rentals..., and coordinate the wedding party and execute your event timeline from start to finish. This frees up family members from having to set up and helps you relax, knowing everything will be done for you, the way you want it done.
- Wedding day Coordination... We'll make sure your plans run smoothly and manage all the behind-the-scenes details so you and your family can enjoy the day.
Traveling from out of town? We'd love to be your contact person. We can help you coordinate all the logistics in town when you can't be here.
- Site visits
- Vendor follow-up
- Venue setup
We love themed weddings! We'll create something unique for your special day.
- Time period (Renaissance, 50's, 60's...)
- Seasonal (Fall pumpkins, Winter Wonderland...)
- Intimate weddings/Green weddings